How to Monitor Adjudication Cases Online

Are you an OFW who has filed a case or a person in authority who needs the case file? Do you want to view your previous cases filed? Then, this POEA online service is for you.

For breaches of laws, rules, and regulations or other issuances relating to overseas employment, an individual may file a complaint in writing and under oath. On its own initiative, the Administration may take up issues based on reports of breaches of these rules and other regulations regarding foreign employment, after preliminary evaluation. The report should be clear about the facts constituting the offense, including any pertinent evidence.

Also Read: How to Register in POEA eRegistration Portal Online

If you have a complaint against a licensed job agency because of certain recruitment violations, or if there are complaints against an Overseas Filipino Worker or a foreign employer, you may file it through the Adjudication Office, or with the POEA Regional Centers/Extension Units. The Office that handled the initial complaint shall investigate the case.

how to check poea case adjudication status

What is Adjudication?

Adjudication refers to the legal process of resolving a dispute or deciding a case. The Adjudication Office or the POEA’s regional center/extension centers will investigate the complaint.

What is Adjudication Cases Monitor?

Adjudication Cases Monitor is an online service provided by POEA for the purpose of checking the previous cases using a case number. You will be able to monitor your case and see what is the status.


The benefits of this online service are the following:

  • Saves time and Money
  • Easy to Access
  • Energy saving


This is open for all OFWs who have a case filed against employers that have a copy of their case number even to the persons in authority who needed the files for administrative purposes.


The requirements for availing of this online service are the following:

  • Your case number
  • Internet connection
  • Mobile phone or desktop

How to Find your Adjudication Case

Here is the comprehensive guide on how to find your case online via Adjudication Cases Monitor.

1. Search for POEA in your preferred search engine. Click ‘Online Services’ on the list below the search result. Then, among the list of online services, click ‘Adjudication Cases Monitor’.

2. Enter your case number on the three boxes. For cases started with RV, for example, RV 09-08-2001, enter 09-08-2001. Same with the case starting with DAW, for example, DAW 07-21-9746, enter 07-21-9746. Hit ‘Submit’ and the information of the case will be shown to you.

UPDATE: Case Hearings in the Adjudication Office

Here’s a file memorandum from the POEA Adjudication Office regarding cases and the alternative methods in order to conduct hearings through videoconferencing option.

POEA Memorandum Circular No. 8 Series of 2021
RE: Guidelines of Filing of Pleadings, Conduction of Hearings at the Adjudication Office in the Time of COVID-19 pandemic.

Frequently Asked Questions

For your reference, here are some FAQs.

1. Can I enter any number on the boxes and results will show?

No, the page will display ‘The case record does not exist. Please check the case number’.

2. Can I access the site even without a case number?

Yes, you can but there will be no results given.

3. Who can avail of this adjudication case monitor service?

OFWs, as well as those who are in charge of the case such as POEA staff or Regional Directors. If you have an existing case, you may verify and check it on the online platform.

4. Who monitors the complaints and cases?

It is the Adjudication office or the POEA Regional Centers/Extension Units who accepted the complaint that will be the one to handle investigations of the complaints and cases.


So this post discusses the Adjudication Cases Monitor, an online service provided by the POEA that allows users to view their previous cases filed. The service is open to all OFWs who have a case filed against their employers, as well as those who are in charge of the case such as POEA staff or Regional Directors. The article provides a comprehensive guide on how to find your case online.

This short guide will be of necessary help for you if you’re a beginner exploring this adjudication case online service. This will cost you nothing and the copy of the case will be at the tip of your fingertips. So please be guided accordingly with the instructions about monitoring your case using the POEA online application.

error: Content is protected !!